The month of July. Wow…what can I say.
It has been a big one! Tax time, cold cold winter….and we welcomed a new baby girl in the early hours of the 22nd. Naturally, she is just perfect! I am surprised by how well our 2.5 year-old toddler is adapting to having a new baby around. It is early days yet, but hopefully he remains happy to help out by passing me nappies, wipes, blankets, singing to her and having cuddles.
Needless to say life is hectic, and there is no saying how long before any semblance of a routine is established again. However, I would not change a thing. We have 2 beautiful children, and my freelance writing business is growing.
I am in the process of rebranding my site, to be more inline with a modern and feminine, yet bold and professional look. I am excited to unveil it in the coming month or so. Things are happening a bit slower due to the latest addition to the family, so I don’t have a set date for the great reveal just yet.
In the meantime, here is a list of my past months blogs to keep you busy!
Feel free to share and comment on any that you enjoy!
- The excitement of seeing your article published.
- Why you need a writers platform.
- A list of notable Australian publications that pay for your writing.
- 10 reasons why you should regularly blog.
- How often should you blog: advice for new bloggers and freelance writers.
- How to find “blogspiration”.
- What is best: free or paid web hosting?
- 12 tips on how to drive traffic to your website.
Make sure you grab a FREE copy of “A Simple Guide: Business Set-Up”. A perfect addition to your tools at tax time